I probably should have started this blog a long time ago.
I have always loved writing. Even since I was a kid, I had journals that I wrote in everyday about things that are happening, goals, triumphs, and set backs. As an entrepreneur, I have found a journal helpful as an accountability partner. I kept track of things that I was learning, things that I was doing, analytics, and goals.
I realized a few things recently:
- There are other home business owners trying to balance their business, family and life.
- Many entrepreneurs struggle with the inner critic who micromanages everything, and wants you to be the best version of yourself possible.
Can you relate? I want you to know that you are not alone. My hope is that you can get some ideas, inspiration, and motivation from what you read here, to help you build your own home business.
I have a few questions for you:
- Do you feel as if you are constantly trying to balance your work, family, home business, and life?
- Do you ever feel that you are meant for something greater?
- Do you have a goal or dream that your home business is helping you work towards?
- Would it help you to see what someone else is going through, and learn the strategies they are using?
You have a lot going on in life. We are all on our own journey. There is no right or wrong way. Every experience is a chance for you to learn.
In your schedule for today, how much time do you spend on yourself? How much time do you spend on other priorities?
Your home business is the vehicle for you to start making your own goals a priority. You matter. Your goals matter. It’s OK to feel scattered. Embrace the beautiful mess that you are.
Great things are about to happen.
I hope you stick around so we can walk this journey together. Makes sure you’re on my newsletter with motivational shift and marketing tips, with it you also get a content creation planner to help you out https://brooke54.gopages.co/ContentCreationPlanner .
Want to learn more about attraction marketing using social media? Check out this video http://BrookeOakes.topearnerstrategy.com/
You can also find Brooke on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/brooke.oakes.4/